It’s that time of the year again – you’ve just finished the crazy routine of organizing things for the next school year, and you’ve earned yourself a breather until the next cycle of festive season madness! While you peek into the calendar, you realize that it’s time to get the next years’ planning calendar ready.
There’s no better time than now! Get into DIY mode and make your own calendars just the way you want it – here are 15 amazingly creative ideas to use as reference. Place them at all your work zones, and you’re sorted!
1. Hanging bucket advent calendar
2. DIY acrylic wipe-away calendar
3. Ombre tag calendars
4. Chalkboard paint scroll calendar
5. Vintage metal stencil monthly chalkboard calendar
6. Miniature desktop calendar
7. DIY clipboard calendar
8. Dry erase photo frame and paint chip calendar
9. Muffin tin advent calendar
10. Paint chip and pin board calendar
11. Folded paper heart framed calendar
12. Rustic chic daily numbers calendar
13. Framed coat hook dry erase calendar