Dressing up in costumes is not just for Halloween. Costumes parties can come up at any time and that is why it’s easier to keep a few ideas handy.
Kids generally fancy cartoons and love dressing up like their favorite characters. If your kids love Micky & Minnie, then, here are several variations you can experiment with. The best part is, as a parent, even you can play dress up!
We’ve shared DIY procedures for every detail of the costume you pick.
Know any Micky-Minnie fans? Share this with them.
1. Kid’s sparkly Minnie Mouse costume
2. Adult Minnie Mouse costume
3. Ruffled Minnie Mouse outfit
4. Pre-made tutu and paper circle Minnie
5. DIY spotted Minnie Mouse tutu
6. Baby Mickey with jumbo ears
7. Felt and ribbon Mickey and Minnie ears
8. No-sew Minnie Mouse Halloween costume
9. Mickey and Minnie beanies and gloves
10. Pink Minnie Mouse dress for kids
11. Tulle tied toddler’s tutu
12. DIY felt Mickey Mouse shoes
13. Adult vintage Minnie and Mickey costumes
14. Last minute no-sew Minnie costume with a tissue paper skirt
15. Felt polka dots Mickey and Minnie costumes