Hark back to images of men through the pages of history: Greek and Roman gods with tight curls cascading down; Pirates with unruly locks flowing in the wind; Vikings with their fearsome dread locks. Through the passage of time, men have been remembered not just for their character, intelligence and strength but, markedly, for their style.
What if you modernized these haircuts? Take a look at the contemporary versions of some great styles, and how modern-day heroes are making it their own signature. And creating statements for future generations to emulate!
1. Jean-Michel Basquiat’s Short Dreads
2. Elvis Presley’s Textured Pompadour
3. Alexander The Great’s Shaggy Hairstyle
4. Brad Pitt’s Buzz Cut
5. Will Smith’s High-Top Fade
6. Julius Caesar’s Face-Framing Crop
7. JFK’s Ivy League
8. Liam Gallagher’s Brit Pop Mop
9. David Beckham’s Textured Falling Quiff
10. Cillian Murphy’s Disconnected Undercut
11. George V’s Slick Side-Parting
12. River Phoenix’s Long Textured Hair
via – FashionBeans